ALOPECIA -RECOMMENDATIONS FOR WOMEN WITH HAIR LOSS

ALOPECIA -RECOMMENDATIONS FOR WOMEN WITH HAIR  LOSS

Comments

1. I’ve been taking ” arganrain Products for 4-5 months? now and I can definitely say that my hair is growing. Very happy with the product.

2. This products effected me after 3 weeks usage but it can change man to man.Some of them see a result a month? later the others 3 months later…

3. Mercy Munoz says:

David lea, i am using arganlife and argan rain products for two weeks now, but still losing a lot of hair. Should i stop or continue the product. How many weeks or months did you see results? Did you also have problem with? hair loss and thinning hair?

4. I used many products before.it doesn’t work.but one day a friend of mine recommand me to arganlifeproducts .I wash my hair three times a week.It really goods..?

5. Gina Barclay says:

IF YOU’RE SUFFERING FROM HAIR LOSS OR ALOPECIA
    THERE IS AN ALL NATURAL HERBAL TREATMENT THAT WILL
    HELP? YOU REGROW YOU’RE HAIR! NO SIDE AFFECTS NO TOUPEES
    JUST A FULL HEAD OF HAIR..TO READ TESTIMONIALS AND ORDER
    VISIT MY BLOG HOW-TO-STOP-HAIRLOSS DOT BLOGSPOT DOT COM

6. elvira walker says:

I finally got your video. It was a pleasure listening to you. Your straight talk, without the blaring music was appreciated. I am also suffering from alopecia areata, due to a thyroid problem, and truthfully to chemicals. My scalp itches and burns at the same time. I have tried all of the things people say help to no avail. I? just got my blood labs, because that is what I do every 3 months because of my thyroid problem. I know that it could also be my thyroid, but I will continue to fight it.

7. elvira walker says:

WHERE IS THE VIDEO. ?

8. This still surprises me, just? how a lot of people are not aware about Zunhairex Secrets (do a search on google), although lots of people completely cure their hair loss and regrow it naturally with this remedy. Thanks to my cousin who told me about Zunhairex Secrets, I finally eliminated my embarrassment for good with healthy ways.

9. rainbow11025 says:

How? many times a week you use the arganlife shampoo?

10. David Herman says:

I have only used Argan Life anti hair loss shampoo 8 times since I don’t need to wash my hair everyday but so far so good. Smell soo good, I see that? my hair is getting strong.

11. SexyPebbles86 says:

Love your video I my self is suffering from alopecia I would love for you to sub to my page I just started my own YouTube? page… Thanks for that very Informative speech.

12. AlopeciaFreeWithJass says:

Hey Stephanie! Sorry to hear about your spots! I too had developed alopecia and now my hair has grown back!! Check out the channel for some encouragement and support. It s not easy to loose your hair. I found that? channels like this and like mine, continue to give women the support and encouragement to get through the rough days!! Stay blessed hun πŸ™‚ -Jass

13. Cheery Sherry says:

have? you tried saw palmetto

14. I ignored my hair loss for about 6 years because I didn’t want to believe it was shedding. I recently cut off? dreadlocs that I had worn for 12 years. My head was shaved to peach fuzz and after a month the growth is patchy and visibly uneven. I’ve been told by friends not to wear wigs, but it is difficult to look at myself in the mirror everyday. I had my blood work done including thyroid and testosterone levels and I am healthy. My next appointment is with a dermatologist.

15. TNScalpStimulator says:

Would you be interested in doing a review or giveaway for our 100% All Natural Growth oil called Trina’s Natural Scalp Stimulator? You? can find our page at? AMothersLuv. The ingredients provide nutrients for the scalp promoting healthy hair growth. Then nourishes the hair follicles making them stronger and allowing for longer length retention. No CHEMICALS at all! It has also been used to repair the scalp from weave glue damage. Other uses on our site. Let us know if interested. Thx & God bless

16. Stephanie Wright says:

Thank you very much young lady for an informative video. I developed 2 rather large bald spots about a year ago and haven’t addressed the issue yet. You’ve given me a place to start and I appreciate your suggestions. On the other hand, I expressly don’t appreciate the folks suggesting products here. They appear to be trolls (especially the different names using exactly the same text). Rather than interesting? me, you turn me off. I’d never use your products.

17. Abdulaziz Mohammed says:

My hair stylist suggested me to use Ultra Nourishing Oil Treatment and anti hair loss shampoo together. I am using those and my hair loss problem was solved and my hair looks quite healty and manageable. I buy those products from ebay and “w.arganlife products.c. I hope that those work? on your hair

18. I am 16 and? I have 2 large bald spots(alopecia areata) , and it is very upsetting as a lot of my friends have amazing hair. do you suggest any good products to help my hair loss

19. Anyone can get more effective tips just searching on google πŸ˜• EdwinDiaz. com?

20. Risang Haribo says:

Hello! thanks for this helpful video. By the way, I hear a lot of people keep on talking about dating course known as Sozofintao Dating Manual (search on google), but I’m not sure if it is really good. Have you considered Sozofintao Dating? Manual? I have heard some amazing things about it and my mate finally get laid by hot women using it, but he refuses to tell me: (

21. UKDannyBoyy91 says:

God i really do feel for people like yourself cant even imagine what it must feel like being a woman losing hair…being a male? and losing hair myself (the typical? male hairloss mpb) i kinda know well use to know how you feel for men its more “acceptable” to be bald but thanks to media its like a “crime” for woman to be bald…keep your head up everything will be alright.

22. cemre vatan says:

I would recommend using arganlifeproducts.. If you want to try just one product to see if you like it, I recommend their professional hair Treatment. I started using it a few weeks ago and I’m seriously shocked by how amazing it is. My dry time is so fast now, my hair is silky soft (I used to use so many layers of products to get it? this smooth!) and it stays straight for days. My hair grow faster. It’s amazing and I think you’ll like it too…