Permanent vs. Temporary Hair Loss- Androgenic Alopecia (DHT) vs. “Shedding”

Permanent vs. Temporary Hair Loss- Androgenic Alopecia (DHT) vs.

Comments

1. Jibran Zia says:

Hey chris great video, I purchased Revita Shampoo after watching your review. Since using it for around 3 months lately I’ve started to notice a bunch of hairs when I shampoo or when I move my hands across my scalp. But initially using? Revita I noticed quite a bit of decline in the number of strands I use to loose. But as this video suggests I also loose a few from the sides and the back as you said is likely to be because the hairs are in talogen stage. Please comment !!

2. Eva Carla says:

Hey There! Thanks for this helpful video. By the way, I hear many? people keep on talking about Zunhairex Secrets (do a search on google), but I’m not sure if it is really good. Have you tried home remedy called Zunhairex Secrets? I’ve heard several incredible things about it and my friend completely cure his hair loss and regrow it safely with this remedy.

3. Screw hair loss? (for now), what kind of supplements do you take when you work out bro?

4. HairLossFromSteroids says:

For some that seems? to be the case.. or its seems ‘less effective’ over time.

5. HairLossFromSteroids says:

Good question.? I would think it is possible. Shedding though. Since ADDerall effects dopamine

6. Damienn Snows says:

is hair loss from adderall and? other stimulants considered shedding?

7. kenza fenech says:

you’r? waw just waw

8. Robin Francis says:

Like you said I did the pull test, and without even trying to pull any harder my hair from the back side of my head came out in my hand..
    Am I going? through Shedding or Alopecia??

9. Adrien white says:

Special formulation of shampoo for stoping hair loss is very critical. The ingredients which are being used in shampoos, may cause hair loss. so herbal shampoo have to be preferable. i suggest argan life products for? giving it try

10. shakashiri says:

So it’s been about 6 months now that I have had to use 5%. For 2 years I had been using 15% dr lee and perfect image. Now I am noticeably thinner in the front. It sucks. The 15% just worked better. Hopefully Big Pharmaceutical will come out with a 15 in the next few years since the DEA and FDA will just keep? shutting down the small time players.

11. yiyoyayo says:

Hey Chris.
    I’ve heard and? read that minoxidil stops working after 2-3 years of use, what do you think? Is it actually true?

12. MrSilence360 says:

your vids are very informative and advanced,i wish you answered these utube blogs more.i been folllowing ur regament to the tee i recently incorporated the derma roller,been seeing blond thin hairs on my temporal receding areas,but seems like these thin hairs dont? grow into anything very frustrating cause i had a nice windows peek but gone now.been on rogaine almost a year now perfect image i used a ten percent though and regenpure shampoo

13. MrSilence360 says:

your vids are very informative and advanced,i wish you answered these utube blogs more.i been folllowing ur regament to the tee i recently incorporated the derma roller,been seeing blond thin hairs on my temporal receding areas,but seems like these thin hairs dont grow into anything very frustrating cause i had a nice windows peek but? gone now.been on rogaine almost a year now perfect image i used a ten percent though and regenpure shampoo

14. BatteriesDead says:

you’re? so handsome *-*

15. kenkieth16 says:

Chris, I really need some hair advice.I am 20 years old dat has male pattern balness.Right now im in the early stages right now my hair is jus thinning on the hairline.it started on the temples when I was (17) .It is? really depressing people is starting to notice my hair too. friends, my gf, ect but its not too bad jus yet.dats why im tryna stop or reverse the process and grow my hair before it gets even worse.Idnt want finerside,propecia or nothin like dat.jus a topical dat can grow my hair

16. yes that is indeed true but listen to my story .i am not making commercials or something. so my story is why isnt there a drug or injection that makes our hair? resistant to dht like the hair on our back, then we wouldnt need to block dht with propecia and we wouldnt have such crazy side effects, please spread this if you agree

17. superavacado says:

I know you mentioned you went? for a transplant. Did you go to just one session or did you have multiple sessions? How many grafts did you have put in?

18. HairLossFromSteroids says:

thanks for you feedback, I used Dr Lee’s formulas too, they were good.. too bad the DEA (not just FDA)? shut him down….

19. shakashiri says:

i am 34 and never did roids. i have a full head of hair with some thinning up front which has stayed the same for about 6 years. I’ve been taking finasteride for 11 years and have experienced no side effects. used to take 15% dr lee before they discontinued it. I use lipogaine at night and rogaine foam in the morning. rogaine was $36 on amzn for a 3 month supply in? Feb. now it’s $41 (that’s if you have amazon prime and you subscribe).

20. superavacado says:

yo, inbox me your e-mail where I can? contact you privately roids/hair loss. I wanna ask u a few more questions. Thanks man.

21. HairLossFromSteroids says:

Thanks man… yeah its true, doctors? consider it “cosmetic” and tell you that you are “getting old”… fuckin ridiculous hah

22. superavacado says:

Thanks for this video, you’re awesome bro, better then a doctor. Most doc don’t even give a shit when you’re losing ur hair. I’ve been? looking for a video regarding steroids/hair loss for ages. Thanks

23. HairLossFromSteroids says:

hmm.. that depends. you can also look at a hair transplant to build around your remaining hair, and thus it would be smart to use some products to? maintain your native hair

24. HairLossFromSteroids says:

thanks? bud

25. HairLossFromSteroids says:

thats a damn good question and I’m not sure. I do know that I’ve been consuming way too much aspartame, so I removed it? from my diet.. but I haven’t seen much of a change. Any sort of “bio-chemical” “shit we eat :)” hair loss is likely just ‘inflammation’ and therefore, shedding.. so it’ll come back, in theory.