Hair Remedy: 7 Home Remedies for Hair Loss

Hair Remedy: 7 Home Remedies for Hair Loss

Comments

1. Efendi Gazali says:

Hello! Thanks for this useful video. By the way, I notice a lot of people keep on talking about Zunhairex Secrets (just google it), but I’m not sure if it is really good. Have you tried using home remedy called Zunhairex Secrets? I have heard several unbelivable things about it and my friend completely cures his? hair loss and regrow it safely with this remedy.

2. Claressa Shields says:

my hair was coming out really bad? this shampoo stopped it. visit w.”arganlifeproducts.c

3. Rado Hutama says:

It still surprise me, just how many people do not know about Zunhairex Secrets (do a search on google), despite the fact that many people completely cure their hair loss and regrow it naturally with this? remedy. Thanks to my work buddy who told me about Zunhairex Secrets, I finally eliminated my embarrassment for good by using healthy approaches.

4. eraser400 says:

Ok. Can you? tell what you used please? Like what exactly because there are a lot of Argan hair products to use… which ones did you use and please tell me and don’t just send me a website lol

5. alexandra tooty says:

You should try anaqah hair growth cream it makes your hair grow really fast
    i had results of 1inch in my first 4 weeks and in the following 4 i had 1 1/2 inches
    its natural and contains shea butter and a few other oils
    i also have no more split ends and my hair isnt as dry as before
    they sell on ebay or on their website anaqah.co.uk
    i also used their hot oil treatment with? macadamia oil
    the best!

6. Isadora Chana says:

Hey! Thank you for this helpful video.? By the way, I hear lots of people keep on talking about Zunhairex Secrets (just google it), but I’m not sure if it is good. Have you tried using home remedy called Zunhairex Secrets? I’ve heard some incredible things about it and my cooworker completely cures his hair loss and regrow it naturally with this remedy.

7. concerned11 says:

Propecia causes? PERMANENT lMPOTENCE !

There are? several CLASS-ACTlON LAWSUITS pending against MERCK over this !

The FDA has also issued a BLACK-BOX WARNING against this drug !

BEWARE of videos by:”baldtruthradio, samlammd, alanbauman, latinlotus, justjoe9074, belgraviacentre, hairlossfromsteroids” .. these ASSHOLES work for MERCK and post FAKE TESTIMONIALS about Propecia on their videos !

These JERKS are using the COMMENT PENDING APPROVAL feature to censor warnings from Propecia-Victims? !

8. Alejandra Ovalle says:

@joseph? hudgins how long do u leave it for and how many times a week

9. haroon zaki says:

thank u sooooo? much its was soo help full

10. Addison Jackson says:

no one is paying to say, it is my experience.
    ?

11. eraser400 says:

Wow, what are they paying to say this??

12. Joseph Hudgins says:

Here is what has worked for me and has worked for others that I have reviewed.
    Use Olive Oil-what it does is unclog years of trapped dirt and oil. Believe it or not with this technique and massaging your head you will start to grow thicker hair and noticeably fast too.Most of the reason we loss our hair is because it can not grow. Find out more tips and techniques at my website my hair growth? secrets

13. alexandra tooty says:

I use a similar mixture of oils from anaqah natural beauty products with? castor oil, macadamia, jojoba oil and more
    its really good for hair growth and strengthening the hair
    they also have a hair growth cream i use daily and their hot oil i use 3 times a week
    loveee it
    i got it from here
    ebay.co.uk/itm/230901660600?va­r=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_­trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
    they also have a site anaqah.co.uk

14. Rowena Diaz says:

Hey! Thanks for this useful video. By the way, I hear a lot of people keep on talking about Zunhairex Secrets (search on google), but I’m not sure if it is really good. Have you thought about home remedy called Zunhairex Secrets?? I’ve heard some amazing things about it and my work buddy completely cure his hair loss and regrow it safely with this remedy.

15. Addison Jackson says:

i found one miraculous herbal anti hair loss shampoo and ultra nourishing oil treatment. i want to share them with you. I was suffiring from hair loss problem. My hair stylist offered me to test these products. i have been using for two months, the results? are perfect. These products of argan life are gradually spreading, i see a lot of good comments and reviews. such as ww.youtube.com/watch?v=ciXlrQPwJd4&feature=youtu.be

16. jest544 says:

Propecia causes Permanent? IMP0TENCE !

“ABC NEWS”, CBS and FOX NEWS all ran investigative-reports on it !

M0ST young men who take FINASTERIDE suffer Permanent Sexual Dysfunction that NEVER goes away !!!?

17. Angela Louro says:

I am 50 years old with thinning, fine, color-treated hair. I’ve been using arganlife anti hair loss shampoo with “ultra nourishing oil treatment” as directed for a month. I can see new growth evidence, I will continue to use these products, because they make my hair feel amazing in both texture and shine! I do feel that the hair falling out has lessened greatly. I buy from? ebay and w.arganlifeproducts.c

18. Habib abdul says:

Argan life products Make? your hair look very nice, soft n silky, plus the smell is also good..sure about the hair growth though..Recommended!!
    Thankyou w.arganlifeproducts.c

19. MPBlackOps2CKF says:

Guys, completely cure your hair loss doesn’t have to be difficult (I used to think it did). I’ll give you some advice right now. Look for remedy known as Zunhairex Secrets (search on google). Seriously,I finally regrow my hair and eliminated my embarrassment caused by hair? loss for good by using Zunhairex Secrets.

20. Elise Cox says:

I love that Arganlife is sulfate,slicone,dye and alcohol free, smells great and is everything I was looking for in a hair product.It contains pure argan oil that Argan Oil has fabulous moisturizer and hydrating properties, but the labels on your products should always provide clear concise application directions as this one.It also really encourages hair growth. My hair grow really faster. it stop my hair loss. You can read more user thought by argan life? products in it website

21. MrAsktommy says:

i have tried everything on? the market and what really made drastic difference is ” ARGANRain products ” from w…arganrain.nett ” do a google ” arganrain products “

22. Joe Colon says:

Its still surprises me, how a lot of people do not know about Zunhairex Secrets? (search on google), even though lots of people completely cure their hair loss and regrow it naturally with this remedy. Thanks to my buddy who told me about Zunhairex Secrets, I finally eliminated my embarrassment for good by using natural approaches.

23. chazrenee says:

read the reviews at w w w natural well being dot com (all one word) there are almost 2000 , seems to be nutritional problem, not potions. just a thought , hope someone? can be helped from this info I stumbled onto is all, as I suffer from hair loss as well. Good Luck.

24. chazrenee says:

go to “natural well being? dot com”

25. twosure94 says:

Propecia causes Permanent Impotence in many men who? take it !