The Bald Truth, Hair loss fact and fiction, by Citihealth

The Bald Truth, Hair loss fact and fiction, by Citihealth

Comments

1. littlejohn apolonia says:

Hey There! Thanks a? lot for this helpful video. By the way, I notice lots of people keep on talking about Zunhairex Secrets (google it), but I’m not sure if it is good. Have you considered home remedy called Zunhairex Secrets? I’ve heard several awesome things about it and my cooworker completely cure his hair loss and regrow it safely with this remedy.

2. Niko Franz says:

I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from ALLBESTPILLS.INFO about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
    I’m thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
    I love the idea of taking responsibility for? my own health and skipping the bureaucracy… to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

3. HAIR TRANSPLANTS LOOK FAKE GET THE BOOK HAIR LOSS? & REPLACEMENT FOR DUMMIES , KEEP AWAY FROM THE NEW HAIR CLINIC / NATIONL HAIR INSITUTUE OF AUSTRALIA DR JENNIFER MARTINICK FAKE CONSULTATIONS SPAMMING FAKE DR HAIR ADDS ON TV.

4. otchere1305 says:

how bout 4 guys? lets say i jus got a cut and dont want to grow my hair quickyle should i brush my hair or not

5. Jeannine Volck says:

Guys, completely cure your hair loss does not need to be difficult (I used to think it did). I’ll give you some advice right now. Look for remedy called Zunhairex Secrets (search on google). Seriously,I? finally regrow my hair and eliminated my embarrassment caused by hair loss for good by using Zunhairex Secrets.

6. Dr’s pretend it doesn’t exist if it? isn’t pharmaceutical.

7. LAWSUITS ARE STARTING AGAINST MERCK OVER PROPEClA !!!!

The ASSHOLES at Merck knew? that their drug (Propecia) caused Impotence and? they still went? to market with their poison-pills !!!

These pricks should face criminal-charges? for their actions !!!!!

8. Josephine Archie says:

Hi! Thank you for this useful video.? By the way, I notice many people keep on talking about Zunhairex Secrets (do a google search), but I’m not sure if it’s good. Have you ever tried home remedy called Zunhairex Secrets? I have heard several great things about it and my buddy completely cures his hair loss and regrow it safely with this remedy.

9. Angela Louro says:

exactly it makes your hair shinny and? smooth.. arganrain products are the best one for me

10. concerned11 says:

Propecia causes? PERMANENT IMPOTENCE !

FOX, CBS and ABC NEWS have all done investigative-reports on this problems !

Also BEWARE: Merck? has PLANTED FAKE? VIDEO-TESTIMONlALS on youtube – and – they use COMMENT PENDING APPROVAL to block warnings from Propecia-Victims !

11. HAIR TRANSPLANTS ARE JUNK MEDICINE PERFORMED BY GREEDY CHARLATANS, GET THE BOOK HAIR LOSS & REPLACEMENT FOR DUMMIES. KEEP AWAY FROM THE NATIONAL HAIR? INSTITUTE/ NEW HAIR CLINIC SPAMING FAKE DR HAIR ADDS. DR JENNIFER MARTINICK LYING BITCH.

12. Kathryn Garrett says:

it make also your hair shinny? and smooth????

13. selen özdemir says:

my? favorite arganrain (*****)

14. Mariah Santos says:

i need it thank you for? information

15. Angela Louro says:

the most important thing to do daily to keep your hair nice and healthy is to drink atleast 2 – 3 lits. of water and have plenty of raw vegetables and fruits.To keep hair healthy, clean and soft shampoo and condition it once in 2or 3 days.? Use sulfate alcohol free hair care products such as arganrain from wwww.arganrainproducts..com this product made difference on my hair.

16. DMagdaleno100 says:

Just join the brotherhood lol. Waste of time and energy. Get a nice razor? and keep it fresh

17. GET THE BOOK HAIR LOSS & REPLACEMENT FOR DUMMIES , HAIR TRANSPLANTS LOOK FAKE . KEEP AWAY FROM THE NEW HAIR CLINIC FAKE CONSULTATIONS . DR JENNIFER MARTINICK TRYING TO CON YOUNG MEN IN THE EARLY STAGES? OF HAIR LOSS INTO HAIR SURGERY PERTH /WESTERN AUSTRALIA.AND SPAMING FAKE DR HAIR ADS.

18. fenotipobombay says:

stop panicking, read my comment above and then shut? up.

19. fenotipobombay says:

100 millions people cured their hairloss without sides, you can’t go terrorizing around for 100 of them? having some kind of sides, stop disturbing, vaccines too can cause death in 0,01 of population but they also saved hundred millions lives.

20. Keith Murphy says:

Propecia is a drug for prostate cancer and should NEVER be prescribed as a? treatment for hairloss. Just use Rogaine

21. Teena Gunn says:

I’ve searched a little more and found a new study, new in 2012. Perhaps the doctors? at ISHRS should take another look into. I don’t have full access of the report of the recent study but here’s the abstract for anyone interested goo dot gl/KGqA9

22. The doctors do not understand this drug. Many have been given it by doctors and same results. Doctors do not measure any hormones when they give this drug. The reasons for the persistent side effects are not known so prevention is almost impossible if we do not know why the problems occur.? Don;t put your life in your hands of your doctor, do your own extensive research.

23. Teena Gunn says:

I think there are? some misinformation regarding this. Usually people will just take anything in an effort to solve the problem without taking consideration what it is all about. In fact, ISHRS dot org depends Propecia based on scientific facts (goo[dot]gl/6qOVf).