Peggy Knight Helps Girl with Hair Loss / Alopecia Areata on the Tyra Banks Show

Peggy Knight Helps Girl with Hair Loss / Alopecia Areata on the Tyra Banks Show

Comments

1. perseason says:

After trying many shampoos in the market, I finally came across something that isn’t just a promise, it delivers what advertises. This product is great. The effects of anti hair laoss shampoo is unbelievable and I am already a huge fan of Argan? Life Products and have recommended it with “ultra nourishing oil treatment” to many friends going through the same baldness problems as I am! w.arganlifeproducts.c

2. MrAsktommy says:

hi everybody. i was the same till i found a solution. I would suggest you google this “? ARGANRain Products ” Good delivery, excellent product. After using it for? one month, I actually see the new hair growth

3. ur such an inspiration britney.. God bless?

4. kittywillkillsyou says:

Omg this is soo sad poor girl? :c no one should get made fun of for something they cant control(sp?) . :c

5. TheTomBales says:

i always thought it was just exaggerated in the films but american high? schools seem almost like a jungle! obviously not all are like this but at many British schools this sort of thing is pretty much unheard of! poor girl

6. Hazel Jardine says:

DAMN? ONIONS

7. Nefertitti Avani says:

she is waaay more beautiful? with her normal hair…I cut my hair..i think she is so pretty she should wear her own hair. and rock it out

8. Whosays421 says:

I know a 7year old liter girl loseing her hair when I see? her I just want to hug her see is so confident

9. Samantha Currie says:

This made me cry because? I’m in the Same situation but I’m have it worse

10. ScottsdaleInstitute says:

Powerful stuff?

11. Dr Mark DiStefano says:

strong? willed girl

12. asiannxx89 says:

This? made me cry

13. Louisebierke says:

i have just gotten Alopecia areata and im? 13, I lost almost 39% of my hair..im falling into pieces…:(

14. Evert1223 says:

I have alopecia areata in my eyebrows I have been made fun of my entire life throughout school I know exactly how she feels… I felt the same way scared? to talk to people.. it makes me so sad when people can’t see the good in them rather than just noticing their physical appearance I feel helpless that’s why I am so shy cause I’m afraid

15. spritz3423 says:

@TyraLee Me too.. My hair scalp would get sun burned easily. Once my friend took a picture of me and I could not believe how thin my hair had gotten. I knew I had to? do something about ir. But with this hair loss treatment found at the site HairLoss101. net (w/o space), my hair becomes thicker and more voluminous again.. definitely recommended..

16. GameFreakRock says:

Britney is sooooooooooooo? beautiful in my school there is a girl with alopecia i’m not sure if she have it she have bald spots nobody talks about her but she does wear a wig the wig is cute and defiantly for her i think she is beautiful just like Britney god bless you Britney <3

17. go britney ur strong girl god bless u never let anyone bring u? down
    yeah it ‘s easy make fun of people when we are not in their shoes

18. go britney ur strong girl god bless u ? never let anyone bring u down

19. wow, That’s one brave girl! ?

20. Oh my. I’ve never seen such? beauty.

21. bald girls are sexy? :]

22. mymarcus10 says:

She is so beautiful on the inside and out and those kids are jerks for picking? on her she has gone through what none of them have and I hope that people give her respect because she deserves it.

23. Lalo Lupian says:

I fucking bet ppl are gonna start being friends with her just because? tyra walked in with her that’s fucked up they should be friends with her weather or not she has a disease shes really pretty btw <3 fuck all the haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. wow she is just SO gorgeous!! πŸ˜€ i get teased? a lot at school to n i know how hard it can be ): its good to see someone as brave as that πŸ™‚ thumbs up if you agree!! πŸ˜€

25. MsXXHollywoodUndeadX says:

I didn’t even know of this disease until I came across Venessa’s video.?